The Division of General Otolaryngology physicians care of both adults and children suffering from a wide range of diseases affecting the ears, nose, and throat. Common patient problems include:
- Common ear infections, including otitis externa and media
- Hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders
- Sinusitis and allergy
- Nasal obstruction
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
- Acute and chronic tonsillitis
- Salivary gland disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Thyroid disease
- Disorders of speech and swallowing
Enhanced patient care is delivered at our fully-equipped Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic with ready access to ancillary services, including allergists, audiologists, and speech-language pathologists. Patients may also schedule an appointment at outlying clinics in Morehead, Mount Sterling, and Mt. Vernon.
To schedule an appointment with one of our physicians, please contact the Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic at 859-257-5405.